If you will be attending the summit (or have attended the summit) I am offering consultations — internationally. One consultation will be free and the remaining 2 will be at a reduced cost of $40. In these consultations you will be able to:
- Discuss challenges related to intergenerational family or racial trauma
- Set goals that you can share with a psychotherapist in your location
- Get suggestions, direction, or insights from me
- Receive a free copy of my upcoming book on racial intergenerational trauma (if requested)
- Become a subscriber to my channel of 29k subscribers who talk to me live and receive “digital psychotherapy.” You can subscribe at http://www.youtube.com/TamaraHtherapist.
To sign up use the form below:
One of the things I found myself really missing out on in my life is a welcoming daily, monthly, and yearly panner. If you are hoping to start a new routine and would like to start tracking your progress, setting new goals, and/or keeping up with important self-care dates try The Happy Planner.
The Happy Planner is a creative company designed by a mother-daughter duo who had a passion to put unique ideas into one place and sale them. The Happy Planner offers everything you will need to get started. Not only will you find beautifully designed planners but also craft kits, stickers, and other art supplies to encourage your creativity.
Thank you @TheHappyPlanner for sponsoring this post. You can use the affiliate link below to get a special discount on your first order:
Learn more about The Happy Planner at The Happy Planner | Planners & Planner Stickers or at their Instagram page at: https://www.instagram.com/the_happy_planner/?hl=en.